Thursday, September 3, 2015

Luke's first day of Pre-K!



Luke had an extra pep in his step heading off to PRE-K!! I think he knew he was big man on campus. More then the other two years he was super excited to start school. I think because he knows this is the next step to kindergarten. He was never really interested in learning until the start of this year. I was a little worried I was going to have trouble with him liking to learn! But I think I told him enough this summer about what big kids and kindergartner's do that he was excited to learn and be just like them. Just this summer he started drawing his first 'real' pictures. His first picture was a robot and his second was of him at the top of a snow mountain and Caleb and Daddy at the bottom. I was the proudest Momma and have them hanging on our refrigerator with such pride.

And here's the big man off to school. Thanks Grammy and PaPa for the scholarship;)



No comments:

Post a Comment