Friday, December 2, 2011

Here she is!!

Finally posting! Here is our new house and little family. We also got a chance to fix up some of the rooms to be able to show before and after pictures. I have to give some major props to my exceptionally talented hubby for repainting ALL the rooms, changing light fixtures and applainces. Those few tweeks make a huge difference in the look of the rooms. I love you babe:). Thanks for all your hard work and putting up with me asking you to do a million things:). Coming soon will  be pictures of the kitchen, guest room, guest bath and master bedroom:).








6 comments:

  1. Very cute and exciting! Who plays the piano? And also, I totally just did a painting inspired by the wall decal in your nursery, from Etsy, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new home! I can't wait to see it in person. Love Luke's nursery wall too. Totally makes us want to move NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janise, I do, but am out a practice a little. And, yes, I did get those decals off Etsy and am so happy with them!!

    Thanks Lauren and Jessica! I can't wait for you all to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the house! & the redoing of it :)

    ReplyDelete