Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

We celebrated Dave's {aka Daddy's} 35th birthday on December 9th. Dave wanted a Daddy/Son day for his birthday! When Dave first told me this would entail taking Luke to Amicolola Falls for a hike, I thought he was crazy! That's an 1-1/2 drive and then a 2 mile hike. This pretty much would mean no naps for Luke and I for sure thought he would have a melt down. Much to my surprise Luke was perfect with Daddy. Dave said he even had to pull off the road on the way home to take a nap and Luke stayed in his carseat and played by himself. There's no way Luke would have been that good with me! Dave got some great footage and video of his Daddy/Son day.

That evening we went to Grammy and Grandpa's house for a yummy steak dinner and then my delicious;) yellow cake afterwards with candles! Luke really liked the candles.

Happy Birthday Dave! Luke and I love you so much. You are the best Daddy ever!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment