Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Caleb is 10 Months Old

These months seem to just run into each other they come and go so fast. This past month Caleb got to celebrate his first Thanksgiving. It conflicted with nap time so he slept through the family dinner but he woke up with an appetite and gobbled up some turkey, stuffing, green beans and mashed potatoes.

He's of course, growing like a weed and it's really hard to believe that in just two very short months my last baby is going to be one! I keep telling myself to take it all in but I just can't seem to take it in long enough.

He is on the move! He's gotten into the fireplace and managed to get a mouthful of ashes one day. When we say 'no' he thinks it's a game and crawls faster to the very thing we've said no too. He turns and gives us a big grin and giggle. He gets to the fire place so fast and so often that we've given Kate and Luke duties to pick him up and move him away. It's really cute how they jump up and sigh..Caleb!! No....and then pick up a baby not much smaller then them and carry him to the nearest corner. We've gotten the Christmas tree up and he LOVES to grab at the ornaments and pull them down.

You like to sit with your feet crossed.
You clap your hands.
You raise your hand above your head and point.
You have 4 teeth now.
You like to give open mouth kisses, love these!
You've been bitting ALOT while nursing...The only reason I'm still nursing is because you're my last baby and I know I'll miss it. But the biting, I'm praying it goes!
You and your brother and sister interact even more now. You guys almost communicate and dialogue it seems.
You eat SO much food. You literally eat adult size portions. And I haven't noticed if you're picky. You LOVE avocados. You are our first child to like avocados;)
You let us know you're done eating by dropping the food left on your tray on the floor.
When you play with toys you like to pick them up and then throw them.










No comments:

Post a Comment