Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kate's first bath

This was from Katelyn's first bath, after she was one week old. She didn't like the water at first but quickly got used to it. Luke was a helpful big brother and helped along the way. It took some coaching on my part to keep him from pouring the water all over her head. I can't say he listened every time but she didn't seemed to mind to much:).

I also added pictures of Luke holding Katelyn for the first time when she was two weeks old. This was a sweet moment. Up until this point Luke pretty much ignored her. Not that he was mean, he just didn't acknowledge that she was there. I would ask Luke everyday if he would like to hold her and he always gave a quick Nooo...Nope! So I figured it'll happen when he's ready. Sure enough that evening he said "hold-ee hold-ee" so I set him up on the chair with the Boppy and he held her for the first time. He was so sweet and gentle, it made me a proud Mama:)




No comments:

Post a Comment