Friday, May 17, 2013

Kate's Newborn Photo Session

We got our pictures back from Kate's newborn photo session and I am so happy and pleased! This was my one huge regret with Luke. We did pictures when he was a few months old but not when he was brand spank'n new and I was so sad. That precious look goes away so quickly! We decided to bite the bullet {more so Dave then me} and pay for professional photos. The photographer we used was amazing and does great with kids. There are a lot of photographers out there and I did my research this time around because Dave wanted me to find someone the was flexible with the variety in pictures as well as reasonable in price. Big shout out to Coco Collier Photography you were more then wonderful;). And here they are!!

























2 comments: