Thursday, April 4, 2013

A baby shower for Kate!

My Mom's sweet friends were so kind to throw our little girl a baby shower. It was an adorably cute and girly shower and Kate made out with some pretty awesome gifts! Thank you so much to family and friends for being apart of this special day!! I love you all:) Can't wait for Katelyn's arrival. Count-down: 3-days or sooner!

The adorable decor for the shower and me 37 weeks pregnant
The hostesses, my mom's sweet friends and my sister and I
The cute diaper cake Donna made and yummy Smallcakes (Kate's craving during the duration of pregnancy)
My and my Omi and her hand-knit sweater for Kate
A drawing of a ballerina with mixed media made from a local artist given by the hostesses.
More gifts!
Crewel work my mom made that is hanging in Kate's room 

Hand-crocheted by my Omi. These are hanging in Kate's room and also used as hair bows!








No comments:

Post a Comment