Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Caleb is 4 Month's Old

Oh my goodness this sweet bundle of cuteness is 4 months old. He has done so much this month it's crazy. I just want him to slow it down. I'm pretty sure he's our last and he's hitting his milestones a little to early for my liking:). We had a fun month!

This is what you were up too:

  • I love to hold you up over my head and watch you give me big smiles and giggles
  • You are ticklish. Just a little rub on the chest with my knuckle will get the giggles out
  • You are laid back. We were just noticing how you don't make a peep in the car.
  • You started teething and it looks and sounds like it's pretty painful
  • Luke and Kate love to play with you and make you laugh. You LOVE to watch them and are very entertained by them. You are constantly looking around for them and following them.
  • You rolled over! So early too. Maybe 1 week after your 3 month birthday. You roll from back to belly and belly to back. That's the first thing you do when I put you down. 
  • It's looks like you are already trying to crawl! You 'swim' when you are on your belly.
  • Once you started rolling I moved you into the sleep sack. I was so sad so have you out of the swaddle. Now you like to sleep on your belly.
  • You like to take naps in your bed or in your swing but you have to be swaddled tight with your face covered if you are in the swing.
Here you are in all your cuteness! 















No comments:

Post a Comment