Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Little Lady Baby Shower

A little lady is on her way...{never would have thought that would mean the next day!}. These are pictures of my sister's baby shower that I put together with some of her friends. It's been well over a year since then and she's already had another baby! We had so much fun celebrating her and her baby. That very next day I get a call from my sister worried that things don't seem right with how she's feeling. With a run down of her symptoms I thought for sure she was dehydrated and to go to the hospital for fluids {She was only 32 weeks along}. She gets to the hospital to find out she is 8cm dilated and the baby was coming that day! Her baby girl arrived healthy as could be. They were prepared for NICU but she ended up getting to stay with her Mommy and they were able to leave after a few days!





This was such a cute idea her friend came up with. Decorate your red fingerprint as a ladybug and then sign your name. My sister added this to her baby's room. 




No comments:

Post a Comment