Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mrs. Susie Homemaker!

This past weekend I helped put together a baby shower alongside with some other girls for a good friend of mine. I realized how much I loved crafting:). The setting took place at an adorable restaurant in Inman Park call Pure Taqueria. The restaurant had a cute vintage/retro design. Since the "Father to Be" played baseball most of his life we decided to have baseball be our theme! Playing off the look of the restaurant (retro/vintage), I tried my first stab at sewing and made a cute little pennant banner that my friend could re-use for her front door when her baby arrives. I did however misspell "Welcome!" I think I'll be making one of these for each Holiday as well as for Luke's Birthday. It was so much fun! To tie in the theme again we made bags of peanuts and cracker jacks for the party favors! Here are some photos from the event!





2 comments: