Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Growing, Growing, Growing

Luke had a successful 6 month doctor check-up. The older he gets the more squirmy he gets though. He was a tough one to hold down and keep still as the nurse and doctor scanned his little body. He's also more aware of what's going on and as soon as the nurse held him down for his shots he knew what was coming. Here are his ratings for this visit. He's a skinny little guy so maybe he'll have another growth spurt soon?

Side note: I accidently scheduled this visit on a day that Dave had to work and I was nervous to go by myself knowing that Luke was getting another set of shots. That morning Dave called to let me know his Chief was going to let him off for a couple of hours. I was so thankful, I was not ready to handle Luke getting those horrible shots by myself!
Height: 27" (50%)
Weight: 16lbs (25%)
Head: 44.6cm (75%)

Here are some photos from the event:)



No comments:

Post a Comment