Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Luke's 4 Month Doctor Check-Up~

Luke had his 4 Month doctor check up including shots! He showed off his rolling skills for the doctor and nurses and they were very impressed. Everytime we put him on the exam table he'd roll over! Here are his ratings for this month.
  • Height: 25-1/2 inches - 75 percantile
  • Weight: 13lbs 14oz - 25-50 percantile (skinny little guy right now)
  • Head: 43.4cm 75-90 percantile (uh-oh, he has a big noggin again:o))
Here are some photos from the event!






1 comment:

  1. That is exactly what Elli weighed at her 4 month apt! I was amazed that she only gained one pound at her 6 month visit...the Dr. assured me it was just fine. I love the pics of the Dr office. I never thought of bringing my camera with me. This visit Elli loved ripping up the paper on the Dr. table...that will be Luke in a few months:)

    ReplyDelete