Sunday, March 13, 2011

-- oUr LiTtle MaN iS 1 mOnth oLd --

Luke is now over a month old! We can't believe how fast the time flies. It feels like yesterday when we were at the hospital meeting our little cuddle bear for the first time. We love him so much and think he is adorable! We can't get enough of his cute face! These are photos I took of him at 4 weeks old.




Our little man frustrated at Mommy taking too long with the photo shoot:)

Luke’s Milestones at 1-4 weeks!
  • He can follow Mommy and Daddy with his eyes
  • He smiles when he hears Mommy and Daddy’s voice
  • He can somewhat sit up and hold his head up
  • He coos
  • He’s been sleeping for six hours during the night! (not consistently yet though)
  • He’s ticklish under his armpits and thighs
  • He loves his bath time. One time he was sleeping and it was time for me to feed him so I thought it would wake him up if we gave him a bath. He almost slept through the entire bath time.
  • He hates to sit in his dirty diapers. As soon as he’s done doing business he lets mommy and daddy know he needs to be changed.
  • He has two cries: the rhythmic cry is his hungry cry. He has a fussy cry as we like to call it where he pouts his under lip. This is Mommy and Daddy’s favorite cry. He just looks so darn cute!
  • Mommy and Daddy love our mornings with Luke. We wake him up and take him from the crib to our room and play with him in our bed. He’s so happy and cuddly.
  • Ever since the day we brought him home Luke has had a fascination with the bookcase in the study. He will just stare at it with his big eyes in amazement. Dave and I have no idea what this fascination is but every time he stares at it we crack up. It’s the BOOKCASE!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm happy you started a blog to keep us posted on all of Luke. I love the photo's of him on the white bed. Now, how did you make the photo collages? I have been trying to do that on my Iphoto for months and can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAaaaaaDORable!!!!!!!!! I finally saw. ONE month already! Your blog is Beautiful! You encouraged me to JUMP in with starting me on my own blog...only for personal clutter, right now. Eventually...a nice scrap book on-line. I'm your first follower with google friend, not sure if I'll show up as a 'google' follower, or a 'twitter' follower, my twit. 'handle' is @mrs_a_mer_i_ca . HAVE FUN BLOGGING AND BEING MOM AND DAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he's already a month old! He's such a cutie, I can't wait to meet him!

    PS - I'm adding you to my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete