I got my sanity back this month. The household was healthy, the weather was warming, the nursing was successful and we've been sleeping. Sleeping makes all the difference in the world.
Here is what you're up to this month.
- I don't think I've mentioned you have long fingers and toes!
- You smile and laugh
- We've found a couple ticklish spots on you
- You are easy going
- You like the silly baby sounds I make. As long as I get laughs and smiles I'll continue to make myself look silly.
- For some reason you (like Kate) like your bottom pat while I'm nursing. It's the only way I can get you to stop fussing while your nursing. I guess it distracts you.
- You are starting to make the coo sounds and it's sweet music to my ears.
- Your cry sounds like a Pterodactyl
- You like to put your fists up like your ready for a fight:)
- You are very expressive. You make your brother and sister laugh and they try and copy the faces you make!
- Watching you poop is pretty funny. You push so hard and make the loudest grunt noises.
- I forgot to mention you take a paci and this is golden. We call it the plug, hehe:). We just shove that baby in when you're crying and you usually calm down. The other great thing is you don't need it to fall asleep. Just when you're crabby;).
- When Kate and Luke hold you they like to put the paci in your mouth.
- Kate likes to help change your diapers.
Here is our sweet little man