Friday, November 2, 2012

Swan Coach House Wedding Shower

If you don't live in Georgia then you probably don't know about The Swan Coach House. It's a little piece of history for Atlanta and also a nice dainty place to throw a southern wedding or baby shower. This place is run like clockwork and luckily we were the first shower of the day so I got to get in early to set up. I knew I didn't have much time to set up so I figured I'd keep the decor to a minimum by adding a yellow/white chevron table runner, striped pink/white paper straws, my handmade pinwheels {ps-so easy to make and adds lots of bang for your buck} and of course the cake! I had so much fun helping throw this shower for my sister, love you!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information on wedding shower and hope this will help me in arranging my cousin’s wedding. Already booked one of lovely New York wedding venues and hope to have an excellent party there.

    ReplyDelete